Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Winners #91- Blossoms in Blue

Happy Wednesday, Julie here with the winner and honorable mentions for our "Blossoms in Blue" challenge!  


Wow, what a fabulous gallery this week!  Such talent in our gallery, we have such a tough time selecting only four artists to highlight! 

 We are so thrilled that you joined us and believe me, you are all winners for sure!


Our main Challenge Winner was chosen by the entire team and 
this week's winner is...

Lebilulas de colores










Congratulations to all of the our winners!!
Please be sure to click on the winning photos to visit their blogs to see how they created their cards and, if you have time, leave them some "love" :-) 


Thanks again for stopping by! Check back in an hour for our next challenge- we look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for selecting my card as one of the honourable mentions, congrats to the other honourable mentions and the winner - such gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! such a great surprise for me this start of month!, thank you so much to you all for this present!!!! great challenge and awesome projects . Congrats to all participants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to the winners. A beautiful selection of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, I loved the inspirational picture already so much, but I also love the winner card and the honorable mention picks! Such a wonderful choice and bouquet of creativity. Congratulations to you all. I will proudly take your badge to my blog. Thank you for including my card into the honorable mentions.
    Kind regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete